What are the differences in all your spoons?
- Our page of spoons is found here. Our different spoon styles are made with different plastics and molds, giving them different qualities and shapes. If you have questions about specific spoons, give us a call. We would be happy to talk about them. We’ll even send you some samples to check out for yourself!
- We pride ourselves in a strict quality control process. However, on the rare occasion, there can be issues in the manufacturing process. If you received supplies that are in some way defective, give us a call or send us an email. We’ll figure out what the problem is and make things right.
- Sometimes, products are shipped from multiple locations and may not arrive on the same day. Don’t panic! Give us a call, and we can look into it to find out where the rest of your order is.
- Absolutely! We are happy to beat any price you find on similar products. However, keep in mind that the price you see on our website is the final price including shipping. There are no hidden fees. Many other websites add expensive shipping, miscellaneous fees, and high minimum order quantities during checkout that make your price much higher than what their website shows.
- Subscribe to our email list at the bottom of our website to be notified about sales!
- Of course! Email or call us to talk about products, and we will send you samples of whatever products you would like to see.
- Styrofoam has been found to be harmful in many ways to both the environment and health. Chemicals used in the manufacturing of styrofoam products are toxic to both the environment, and to consumers. Because of the widespread pollution and health risks