Stera-Sheen Green Label Sanitizer 2oz Packets
Inventory on the way
Dates are subject to change. Learn more
A SPECIALTY SANITIZER AND CLEANER FOR:
- Soft-Serve Ice Cream and Shake Machines
- Batch Gelato and Ice Cream Freezers
- Ice Cream and Smoothie Blenders
- Granita, Smoothie, and Iced Cappuccino Machines
- Iced Tea Brewers and Dispensers
- All Removable Parts and Utensils
- All Food Contact Surfaces
- Ice machines and ice storage bins
FOOD SAFETY IS YOUR BIGGEST CONCERN — STERA-SHEEN GREEN LABEL IS THE ANSWER
- Equipment properly cleaned and sanitized by Stera-Sheen Green Label Sanitizer will meet and exceed local and federal health agency standards.
- Stera-Sheen Green Label leaves no toxic residue.
- Stera-Sheen Green Label is FDA-approved and is an EPA-registered sanitizer.
EFFICIENT & EFFECTIVE
- Stera-Sheen Green Label cleans and removes milkstone in only one procedure. There is no need for separate procedures to clean, de-lime, and remove milk stones from your machine and parts. This saves additional labor and cleaning materials.
- When the Stera-Sheen Green Label is exposed to a soiled surface, it removes the soil, checks bacterial odors, and kills any bacteria. Milkstone and mineral deposits will not reappear when the Stera-Sheen Green Label is used regularly, as instructed.
- Stera-Sheen Green Label is NSF – a listed D2 sanitizer, not requiring rins.
- Stera-Sheen Green Label will simplify your operations, cut costs, and provide quality assurance.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE FOR YOUR MACHINE BEGINS WITH STERA-SHEEN GREEN LABEL
Clean and properly functioning parts will promote an efficient machine that consistently provides a high-quality product.
- Stera-Sheen Green Label will help preserve the life span of a machine and its normal wear parts (rings, check bands, boot seals, gaskets, and beater blades).
- A Stera-Sheen Green Label solution is noncorrosive and will not stain or damage metal, plastic, glass, or rubber.
STERA-SHEEN GREEN LABEL ENSURES PROPERLY SANITIZED MACHINES
Stera-Sheen Green Label contains the following cleaning characteristics:
- Excellent water softeners to ensure thorough cleaning and soil removal (even in very hard water).
- Emulsifiers to remove and break down fat particles and oils.
- A sequestering agent to remove milkstone and hard water mineral deposits.
- Chemicals that disperse and suspend soil particles to provide a clean surface upon draining.
A surface must be completely cleaned before it can be properly sanitized. A machine that is 90% clean is still 10% dirty.