Valentine's Day is just around the corner! Red velvet cake is the perfect flavor to represent the season. It's rich, chocolatey, and the perfect color! You can bring this delightfully romantic flavor to your coffee shop with this red velvet frappe. Here's how to make it.
What You'll Need:
- 2 scoops cake batter frappe mix
- 6 oz whole milk (8 oz if omitting the espresso)
- 2 shots espresso (optional)
- 2 pumps dark chocolate sauce + extra for drizzling
- 2 pumps white chocolate sauce + extra for drizzling
- 1 pump cheesecake flavoring syrup
- Red food coloring (to your desired color)
- Whipped cream
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 16 oz clear plastic cup
- Clear dome lid
- Pink paper straw
How to Make a Red Velvet Frappe:
1. Blend it
Blend together your frappe mix, milk, espresso. dark and white chocolate sauce, cheesecake flavoring, and red food coloring. Add enough red food coloring to make your desired color.
2. Decorate your cup
Drizzle white chocolate sauce on the inside of your cup. Make sure to go up high enough for your sauce to show all throughout your drink.
3. Fill your cup
Fill your decorated cup with your blended mixture. Fill it to the top fill line on the cup. You'll have enough room for whipped cream with the dome lid.
4. Top it
Top your drink with whipped cream and a drizzle of dark chocolate sauce.
Have you made this romantic red velvet frappe? Take a picture and tag us on Instagram, we love hearing from you!