Stera-Sheen Food Safe Machine Lube
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Inventory on the way
Dates are subject to change. Learn more
Heavy-Duty High Performance Sanitary Synthetic Lubricant
- An NSF-listed synthetic Stera sheen lubricant developed for maximum performance while remaining clear, tasteless and odorless.
- A synthetic formula will hold up and last longer than petroleum-based lubricants, ensuring machine performance under a wider range of conditions.
- Formulated for extended lubrication intervals with high load-bearing capabilities.
- This extends bearing, slide and seal life, reducing the need for frequent machine maintenance.
- NSF listed H-1, approved for incidental food contact.
- Temperature range of -40 degrees F to +350 degrees F.
- Resists water washout but can be removed with clean-in-place solutions (i.e., Stera-Sheen Green Label) to yield a clean, sanitary surface.
- Will not dry out, gum up, separate or bleed.
- The tacky (sticky) formula of the machine lube allows for material to “stay where you put it” without sacrificing lubricity.